Friday, February 12, 2010

HCAP Day 4

Wee... The ice-skating was absolute fun. I did not like the shoes but still manage to pull it off. Heh, we took a lot of photos, on ice. Yung Hei manage to make me fall, without pushing me >"<. The conference is already into the conclusion mood when every one starts to shop for Harvard souvenirs.

Every one was very lethargic as we go back to the auditorium for public speaking workshop. I did not quite follow the speakers to be very frank. But really enjoyed the session when each one of us make a 2 min speech in front of the Singapore delegation. I talked about my passion for photography :) but for once I was nervous and quite contemplative talking about something that's so provoking and spontaneous for me >"<

The dinner goes concurrent with the Pluralism Project. I don't find it particular relevant to the conference theme. Besides, Singapore education system does an excellent job in promoting racial harmony even though I only joined them in Secondary 3, I find it not that interesting.

The final pitch office hours was fun. Every one is way behind schedule and I'm amused how every one can still pull it off within the last one hour. Our ideal education system is way too similar to what we have currently, not very creative but really justified with good intentions.

It's a great pity that I did not go for the Mr HCAP competition. Heard it was really "juicy".

No comments:

Post a Comment